A Message to our Customers
Since 1921, Overhead Door™ has been a proud part of the communities we serve. As the day-to-day routines have changed in our homes and in our lives, you should know the safety of our customers and coworkers comes first.
Your continued trust in us to deliver valued garage door service is much appreciated. We are immensely proud of the talented professionals in our office and those working diligently in homes. We appreciate our coworkers who continue to show up to service the needs of our customers – doing what we do so you can keep doing what you do.
We are closely following the guidelines of local and national health officials and the CDC in response to COVID-19. Our goal is to continue to serve you, while protecting you and your home. This means our field staff will:
- Politely decline a handshake and keep a social distance upon arrival
- Wear a face mask on every service call
- Keep hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes on hand at all times (and use them before and after every job)
- Dispose of all trash, including used disinfectant wipes, in a trash can inside their vehicle
- Regularly sanitize their vehicle door handles and steering wheel, equipment, tools, and keys